Call us for a FREE AND FULLY CONFIDENTIAL consultation 877-550-0003
All the attorneys, and staff, at Wajda Law Group uphold your information with the highest level of confidentiality. You are free to consult with us without fear, knowing that we hold your information in strict confidence.
Rule 1.6 Confidentiality Of Information
(a) A lawyer shall not reveal information relating to the representation of a client unless the client gives informed consent, the disclosure is impliedly authorized in order to carry out the representation or the disclosure is permitted by paragraph (b).
(b) A lawyer may reveal information relating to the representation of a client to the extent the lawyer reasonably believes necessary:
(1) to prevent reasonably certain death or substantial bodily harm;
(2) to prevent the client from committing a crime or fraud that is reasonably certain to result in substantial injury to the financial interests or property of another and in furtherance of which the client has used or is using the lawyer’s services;
(3) to prevent, mitigate or rectify substantial injury to the financial interests or property of another that is reasonably certain to result or has resulted from the client’s commission of a crime or fraud in furtherance of which the client has used the lawyer’s services;
(4) to secure legal advice about the lawyer’s compliance with these Rules;
(5) to establish a claim or defense on behalf of the lawyer in a controversy between the lawyer and the client, to establish a defense to a criminal charge or civil claim against the lawyer based upon conduct in which the client was involved, or to respond to allegations in any proceeding concerning the lawyer’s representation of the client;
(6) to comply with other law or a court order; or
(7) to detect and resolve conflicts of interest arising from the lawyer’s change of employment or from changes in the composition or ownership of a firm, but only if the revealed information would not compromise the attorney-client privilege or otherwise prejudice the client.
(c) A lawyer shall make reasonable efforts to prevent the inadvertent or unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, information relating to the representation of a client.
ARE YOU READY TO SPEAK TO YOUR PERSONAL ATTORNEY?
Talk to us! We promise we can help you! Call Now! (877) 550-0003
Nicholas M. Wajda came highly recommend by Legal Zoom. After talking to him regarding my situation, I knew I could trust him. He listened and had a caring tone in his voice. My situation is now settled and I couldn't have done it without Nicholas Wajda help. I Highly recommend him. Ps. You can always get him on the phone. Great service.
It took a while to decide to file for bankruptcy. First I had a bad experience with an attorney who was incompetent. Once I found Mr. Wajda I knew I was in good hands. He was very polite and professional from the first time I called him. By the way he answers all his calls himself and returns calls promptly. He made everything go smoothly and in no time I got a discharge of my debts. I recommend him highly. Thank you Nick.
The best!!!! Very smooth transition the best of it was I was able to make monthly payments till I had it paid to start my BK-Chap 7 and then sent reminders to me for a payment what ever I was able to afford that month that helped me out so much that I was able to do the BK now When I would send a email with a question I got a fast response I just got my discharge and I'm very thankful to Michael for his understanding and for letting this entire ordeal be so smooth I highly recommend this firm
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DEBT AND MOVE TOWARD FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE?
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is the second most common chapter for individuals. Chapter 13 permits a debtor to repay his or her debts over a period of three to five years. Chapter 13 bankruptcy can also be used to save a vehicle or a home if a debtor has fallen behind on payments. In certain situations, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy can even eliminate the junior mortgages on a property.
Contact us and we will work with you to determine what is right for you.
ESTATE PLANNING ENSURES THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE PROTECTED.
LET'S GET STARTED PREPARING FOR YOUR FUTURE
An essential step in protecting you and your family’s future is to create an all-encompassing estate plan. Here at Wajda Law Group, we have the knowledge and experience to create such protection for you. Although discussing an estate plan is something most people do not want to think about, proper protections are necessary in nearly all situations, and planning early can save you and your loved ones valuable time and money in the future.
IT MIGHT BE TIME FOR YOU TO GET HELP.
WHEN SHOULD YOU HIRE A FORECLOSURE ATTORNEY?
When it comes to foreclosure, hiring an attorney early in the process helps ensure that you have more options available to you than what might be available later in the foreclosure process. For example, the lawyer can help you work out a deal with the lender that will allow you to stay in the home, or, if necessary, fight the foreclosure in court. If you wait too long, however, it might be too late to stop the process.